Saturday, May 4th, Join us & Tarboro Brewing Co. for another round of Pints and Paddle in Tarboro!
We'll be floating from Bell’s Bridge Access to Tarboro’s waterfront.
(It’s 10.4 miles total and should take us no more than 4hours to complete, depending on the current that day.)
This will be an all-inclusive guided tour that starts and ends at the brewery.
How it Works:
- Sign up! >> Message us answering these 3 questions:
1. Name(s) & email(s)
2. (Optional add-on) Select your 4 favorite canned TBC beers -> yes, you can mix and match!
3. Pick out a kayak, tandem kayak or standup paddleboard
- Meet us at the brewery by 12pm to gather and we will carpool with each other to the launch point (2.5 mile drive from the Brewery.)
- Let us help you gear up and get in your paddlecraft to begin the leisurely float to Tarboro's waterfront. Plan to be on the water for about 4 hours.
- After arriving at the waterfront, we'll walk a few short blocks back to the brewery.
Once we return to TBC, feel free to hang out, recoup, try some new beers, and if you're hungry, Mexiarepa food truck will be there!
Cost is $65/person. Limited spaces available. Message us to secure your spot ASAP.
*Price includes kayak or standup paddleboard rental, life jacket, paddle, dry bag, river safety guides, 4 of your favorite TBC beers.
*Must be 21 or older to sign up.
Learn more about TBC: www.tarborobrewingcompany.com
Learn more about Tarboro, NC here: http://www.tarboro-nc.com/
*We will send out a more detailed email to all participants who sign up.